"Where Aging is all about Living!"
~Voted Best Senior Community in Bonner County 2009, 2010 & 2011~
Luther Park at Sandpoint is Sandpoint’s newest senior living community that offers great lifestyle opportunities including 87 spacious maintenance-free residences. Our focus at Luther Park at Sandpoint is to create “home” for our residents and an energizing community that they’re proud to call their own. We accomplish this by providing choices that meet our customers’ lifestyles. From the moment you walk in, we want you to know that Luther Park at Sandpoint is a special place that puts you first.
Offering a wide range of Assisted Living services, Luther Park at Sandpoint is perfect for individuals or couples who want to live together despite differences in their physical abilities. And, for residents who experience memory loss associated with Alzheimer’s disease or dementia, we offer Memory Care Suites. Respite Care is also available for individuals who need a place to stay for a short period of time. “Respite” refers to short term, temporary care and can be used when a caregiver needs a break from the daily routine of care giving or goes on vacation; and/or when it is not possible for a person to go directly home after a hospital or nursing home stay.
While fulfilling our customers' needs for independence, privacy and social engagement, Luther Park at Sandpoint offers many options to address your healthcare needs. These options include around-the-clock care, on-site healthcare assistance and an innovative emergency response system.
This senior living community provides a great value with a diverse mix of amenities, personal services, accessible health care and much more, including:
- 3 restaurant style meals served in the Pend Oreille Dining Room
- Private Studio, 1 and 2 bedroom Apartments
- Full kitchen with dishwasher included
- Washer and dryer in apartment
- Full Service Beauty/Barber Salon ~ Open to our residents and the public
- The Monarch Guest Suite – guest room available for out-of-town guests
- Transportation to and from medical appointments
- Fitness Center
- Fireside Lounge
- The Glengary - Library/Media Center
- Use of Common Areas
- The Lake Jewel - Community Craft, Quilting and Meeting Room
- Community Lounges including the Fireside Lounge, The Bottle Bay Lounge, The Cape Horn Lounge and The Aspen Lounge
- Outdoor patios and walking paths
- Indoor link to First Lutheran Church
Join us for lunch, tour our community, meet our staff and see for yourself why Luther Park at Sandpoint was voted Best Senior Community in Bonner County 2009, 2010 & 2011.
Call (208) 265-3557 and ask for Wendy.